Monday, May 01, 2006

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Hey all. Just wanted to urge you to stay tuned in for more posting today. I'm far from done recording impressions, but have been in a wireless black hole for the last 24 hours due to, well, traveling in that infernal Illini weather. Stay tuned!

Update: It took me more than 24 hours to return from the Midwest to La Brookland, New York, but for posterity's sake, I still intend to document Ebertrest before I close this blog down. I hope some of y'all are still reading....

1 Comments:

Blogger Crockhead said...

I have enjoyed your comments about Ebertfest. When you have caught your breath and caught up with your sleep, could you write something about the loud buzzing sounds that marred the showing of 10 out of the 12 movies? No explanation was ever given publicly. Was there talk of it in the Green Room? Was it the fault of the projectionists, or the equipment? If the equipment, why didn't it get fixed?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home